Saturday, June 23, 2007

Intro

Hi everyone!!! Suzy and Kate here. Our mommy has been reading and telling us about all of these great blogs she found written by dogs and other animals. We got so excited, that we had to join in the fun!
Right now, Suzy is getting groomed and I (Kate) am going to take a nap. (I had surgery on Thursday and mommy says I need to take a nap so I can get better.) While I'm napping, mommy said she'd post some pics of us. We are very excited to meet you all!!!

Love,
Kate, Suzy, and mommy


Mommy: I'm trying to post some pictures of the dogs, but can't seem to get them posted correctly. Help? Please. I'm new to this whole thing. Thanks!

3 comments:

Nessa Happens said...

Welcome to blogger! You must join Dogs With Blogs at some point - that's a big dog blogging community located at

www.dogswithblogs.com.au

they're all very nice!

Gus said...

We second the welcome from Nanook and Pooka. You guys are surely cuties.

Kobe and Faylin said...

Hello, Nice to know we're not the only newbies who can't figure all this stuff out. Our pictures never end up where we want them either. But, cute puppy pictures are cute in any order or size.

Kobe and Faylin
PS Nanook and Pooka's Mom knows everything. We're going to have tutoring session on blogs real soon.