Thursday, July 5, 2007

We're back!!!

Hi everyone! We're back!!! Thank you for all of your comments and well wishes. We've had a very busy couple of weeks! Katie got her stitches out from her surgery. Then mommy was busy helping at the church and daddy started his new job. We had a fun fourth of July and we got tagged twice by Tasha and Eva! Katie's ready to fill it out, but how do we tag other doggies? We will be posting pics soon and more about our last couple of weeks.

Thanks to everyone for your comments! We can't wait to get to know all of you!

~Suzy (and Kate)

2 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hello Suzy and Kate

My name is Pippa (I am a boy before you ask) and I live in Spain.

A few years ago I was on the streets - but then I found master and mistress so now I am in charge of my pack. It is very cool.

I will make sure mistress checks out your blog.

You are both very pretty.

Ruffs Pippa

Nessa Happens said...

Just checking in ladies! Be cool!

Love,

Nanook and Pooka