Monday, August 20, 2007

Playing Catch up

Well summer vacation is over. :( But, momma has finally uploaded all of our pictures! WooHoo!!! So now we can blog for real and hopefully more regularly. We hope you all had a great summer. We've enjoyed reading everyone's blogs.
TO OSCAR'S MOMMY AND DADDY: We're sorry about what happened and we were really sad for you. Oscar seemed like a really cool pup. We are thinking about you.
NANOOK AND POOKA:
We're glad you got your computer back. You need to start hiding it from dad. We were starting to worry. ;)

Well our summer has been busy. We spent a lot of time outside playing and inside trying to stay cool.

I (Suzy) got a hair cut. I was not impressed, but I did feel cooler.
Me pre-haircut:


Me post-haircut:


Kate got spayed and now momma and daddy are looking for the perfect family for her (more about that later). Basically it's just been us and our momma -n- dad. Not too exciting. Ooo! I have been sleeping out of my crate at night now. :) I've finally convinced mommy and daddy that I can be trusted at night. In fact, I'm going to go to bed now... starting to fall asleep... can't keep my eyes open... good night. :)

~Suzy

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Glad you're back! I love your haircut! You look so neat and trim!

Love ya lots,
Maggie