Friday, September 19, 2008

AHA Heartwalk

My mommy and I will be participating in this year's American Heart Association Heart Walk on October 5 at 8:30 am. It will be at the Kent State University Ashtabula Campus. If any of you pups and parents are in the NE Ohio/NW Pennsylvania area and want to join please come out! I will be there walking with my mommy in honor of my great grandpa (my mommy's grandpa) and in recognition of all the wonderful people who helped save his life when he had his scary heart attack.

We hope to see you soon!

Check out my mommy's website for more information at:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=263482&lis=1&kntae263482=BDA2D329257241C9B45D20CE40CAF767&supId=223708180

Lots of Woofs!
~Suzy

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

We wish we lived closer so we could all walk together, Suzy!
This is for such a great cause!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Allison Walton said...

Tanks fur visitin arr blog, Suzy!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo